SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Passionate about mobile gaming, apps and the gamedev industry;
- Strong analytical and critical-thinking skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Good organizational skills, detail orientation, reporting and problem-solving skills are crucial;
- Fluent English (minimum Upper-Intermediate, Advanced a strong plus);
- Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Docs);
- Degree in market or survey research, statistics, or the social sciences is desirable.
- Plan and design surveys, and determine appropriate survey methods;
- Plan and run A/B tests;
- Analyze data, using statistical software and techniques;
- Summarize survey/test data, using tables, graphs, and fact sheets;
- Evaluate surveys, the methods underlying them, and their performance to improve future surveys.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Cozy and roomy office space;
- Full-time position, a flexible work schedule;
- Formal employment, full social package;
- Friendly team members and open-to-everyone working environment;
- English language courses;
- Gym and fitness classes for employees.