Have you always dreamed of doing what you love and enjoying your work every day? We invite you to the G5 Entertainment team! Let's develop and create better games together :)
G5 Entertainment AB is a Swedish mobile game publisher and developer. 20 years ago we became the first mobile developers in the CIS and since then we have been leading the game industry. We develop games in the genres of Match-3, Hidden Object, Mahjong Solitaire. Our portfolio includes 20+ world-class f2p projects, including Hidden City®, Jewels of Rome™, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels of the Wild West™, etc.
We are looking for a candidate for the following position: Project/Product Manager of Marketing BI system (with relocate).
We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual to lead the development of our in-house Marketing Automation and Reporting System (MARS) within our Marketing Technologies sub-department. As the Product Manager, you will be responsible for managing the development team and working closely with various teams within the Marketing Department, such as UA, ASO, Cross-Promo, Product Marketing, Insights and others to gather requirements and ensure the system meets their needs.
What you are going to do:
- Lead the development team to deliver high-quality and timely updates to the MARS system;
- Act as the primary point of contact between the development team and the various teams within the Marketing Department that use the system;
- Gather and prioritize requirements from customers and stakeholders, and develop a product roadmap to guide development;
- Collaborate with the Marketing Analytics team to ensure the system provides the necessary data and insights for decision-making;
- Work with other departments and stakeholders to ensure the MARS system integrates seamlessly with other systems and processes;
- Manage project timelines, budgets, and resources to ensure the successful delivery of the system;
- Act as a mentor and provide guidance to the team members.
What we expect:
- Proven experience as a Product Manager in a software development environment (at least 3 years);
- Proven experience in project management in a software development environment (at least 3 years);
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies and practices;
- Strong knowledge of Big Data technologies and web development;
- Strong leadership, communication, and team management skills.
Would be a great bonus:
- Experience in marketing automation or reporting systems;
- Experience with UI/UX design;
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment.
What we offer:
- Work for a Swedish company with a portfolio of over 20 global free-to-play (F2P) projects that have been translated in 15 languages;
- Participate in the full product development cycle;
- Grow your career with an international company;
- Official/contract employment;
- Possibility of relocation;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Full benefits package;
- Comprehensive, company-subsidized medical insurance;
- Educational programs in English with highly qualified instructors;
- Performance share program for key employees;
- R&D Project Development: opportunities for creating your own project within the framework of the company;
- Paid conferences, trainings, and workshops;
- Internal training platform (educational webinars for all specializations within the company);
- Fun and educational hangouts/master classes;
- Attend our annual internal TeamUp conferences abroad;
- Participate in charity projects;
- Free exercise classes.
If you have a passion for technology and a proven track record of leading and delivering successful software development projects, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Then send us your CV and refresh your email more often so as not to miss the letter from our recruiter :)