G5 Games is a game developer and publisher headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. We have over 900+ talented professionals worldwide who work remotely in one of our 10 locations. More than 20 years ago, the company became one of the first mobile game developers in the world.
You may know us from hit projects like Sherlock, Hidden City®, Mahjong Journey®, The Secret Society®, the Jewels series, and many others.
We are currently looking for Live OPS Manager to join our team. Do you have what it takes? Apply now!
What you will work on:
- Work together with the game development team to plan and set up in-game campaigns and promotions through the company's proprietary tools.
- Collaborate with the Art team on creating the assets for offers and promotions including localizations.
- Analyze campaign performance to improve KPIs and produce reports.
- Review competing games to stay on top of the market trends in in-game marketing.
- Work to generate new ideas and improve practices in order to advance retention, engagement and monetization of our game audience.
It’s important to us:
- Experience or good knowledge of digital and/or performance marketing.
- Good analytical skills.
- Passionate about mobile games and mobile games industry.
- Fluent English (minimum Intermediate).
- Goal-oriented, detail-oriented, self-motivated, results-driven, ability to multitask and work under pressure, good organizational skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Economics or related field, Master is a plus.
Would be a great bonus:
- Experience in AB testing.
- Experience in games marketing and/or games live ops.
- Good knowledge of in-game monetisation methods.
Working at G5 is about:
- The opportunity to bring your ideas to life in an international company with a multimillion audience: G5 games are played by 250 million users worldwide.
- Official employment in one of our locations or under a contract.
- Assistance with relocation that helps move to one of the countries where the company has offices: Armenia, Georgia, Kazakhstan or Montenegro.
- Maintaining a work-life balance of employees: remote work and flexible hours, sports reimbursement, and health insurance payment.
- Charitable activities: you can initiate your own project with the company's support or participate in G5 Charity events.
- Opportunities for professional development: access to resources for creating your own projects within R&D, an internal educational platform, and training webinars covering various specialties.
- Bonus system: project profit bonus for project teams and a performance share program for key employees.
- Language courses: free English lessons, speaking clubs for all proficiency levels, and free study language of the country of relocation.
- Entertainment: corporate events and team buildings, master classes for adults and children, webinars with guest speakers, coffee talks, quizzes, and contests.
Please be aware that the email correspondence with G5 Games representatives is conducted via g5e.com only.
More about G5 Games: