G5 Entertainment is looking for a talented Motion Graphics Designer. You will be part of the Marketing UA team, producing high performance video ads. You are an advanced user of Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro. You are an engaged visual storyteller with the ability to make conceptual and artistic decisions with every project. You are a passionate team player and ready to contribute to the success of top mobile titles.
Duties Include but not Limited to:
- Work closely with Creative Director, Creative Managers, UA Managers, and Video Team;
- Produce promotional video content to be used in digital, broadcast, and out of home;
- Manage full pre and post production for cinematics and trailers;
- Design or iterate videos for marketing use;
- Manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast paced environment;
- Recommend improvements to workflow and processes;
- Sound effects implementation and editing.
- 3+ years of experience as a video designer in the gaming or related industries;
- Portfolio availability and willingness to complete a test task;
- Professional Proficiency After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop;
- A sense of composition, rhythm, style, color;
- Ability to work in a team and receive constructive feedback;
- The desire to be creative in any task and to show initiative;
- The desire to provide a high level of quality beyond the task description with minimal oversight;
- The ability to communicate ideas, written and verbal;
- Interest in games.
- The ability to animate in 3D;
- Advanced SFX experience;
- Basic skills of 3D generalist in 3DSMax: modeling, texturing, rigging, animation, shading, lighting, rendering.
What we offer:
- Cozy and roomy office space;
- Full-time position, a flexible work schedule;
- Formal employment, full social package;
- Job interview-based salary;
- Friendly team members and open-to-everyone working environment;
- English language courses;
- Gym and fitness classes for the employee.