- Experience in writing game texts and scenarios;
- Love for games and rich gaming experience;
- Understanding of the game development process and the specifics of game scenarios;
- Ability to clearly and competently formulate your thoughts;
- Logical thinking.
Will be a plus::
- Experience in journalism / copywriting / game design;
- Higher education in the specialty: linguist, philologist, journalist.
- Write exciting and capacious texts, scripts and dialogues competently and flawlessly;
- Compose and describe quest chains: secrets, intrigues, investigations;
- Think over and describe the game world, locations and characters.
- Resume (PDF Preferred);
- Cover Letter which should include;
- Why you are interested in working at G5 and position;
- What games you are currently playing;Information about the games you worked on before
- Piecework pay;
- Timely payments;
- Access to a huge number of projects;
- Permanent download.