Have you always dreamed of doing what you love and enjoying your work every day? We invite you to the G5 Entertainment team! Let's develop and create better games together :)
G5 Entertainment AB is a Swedish mobile game publisher and developer. 20 years ago we became the first mobile developers in the CIS and since then we have been leading the game industry. We develop games in the genres of Match-3, Hidden Object, Mahjong Solitaire. Our portfolio includes 20+ world-class f2p projects, including Hidden City®, Jewels of Rome™, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels of the Wild West™, etc.
We are looking for a candidate for the following position: Sound Design Director
What we expect:
- Experience as Sound Designer (at least 3 years);
- Experience in building a sound design team from the scratch;
- Experience in managing a department/team of sound designers;
- Portfolio of released games you worked on as a sound designer or sound producer;
- Clear understanding of how basic audio tools work;
- Good working knowledge of popular DAWs and audio editors;
- FMOD experience;
- Sound and effect creation skills;
- Self-organizing skills;
- Strong creative skills;
- Demo materials and/or portfolio.
Would be a plus:
- Ability to write music in a given genre and create finished music tracks;
- Specialized education.
What you’ll have to do:
- Design and implementation of the strategy for the development of the Sound Design department.
- Advice to representatives of other departments and provide sound design expertise at all stages of project creation.
- Create, maintain and improve the quality standards of music and sounds on game projects.
- Monitor the quality of outsourcers’ work on game projects.
- Implement new production pipelines and tools for working with music and sounds.
What we offer:
- Work for a Swedish company with a portfolio of over 20 global free-to-play (F2P) projects that have been translated in 15 languages;
- Participate in the full product development cycle;
- Grow your career with an international company;
- Official/contract employment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Full benefits package;
- Comprehensive, company-subsidized medical insurance;
- Educational programs in English with highly qualified instructors;
- Relocation program to help you organize your move and keep costs down;
- Earn bonuses from project revenue for the teams you're involved inPerformance share program for key employees;
- R&D Project Development: opportunities for creating your own project within the framework of the company;
- Paid conferences, trainings, and workshops;
- Internal training platform (educational webinars for all specializations within the company);
- Fun and educational hangouts/master classes;
- Attend our annual internal TeamUp conferences abroad;
- Participate in charity projects;
- Free exercise classes.
Want to join our team and start developing games that are played by millions around the world? Then send us your CV and refresh your email more often so as not to miss the letter from our recruiter :)
More about G5 Games:
We are in social networks: Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, Linkedin
G5 Games Promo Video
Vlad Suglobov about G5 Games history
Results 2021: Vlad Suglobov about the main achievements of the year