Have you been dreaming of doing what you love and enjoying your work every day? We invite you to the G5 Entertainment team! Let’s grow and create better games together :)
G5 Entertainment AB is a Swedish publisher and developer of mobile games. 20 years ago we became the first mobile developers in the CIS and since then we hold leading positions in the gaming industry. We develop games of Match-3, Hidden Object, and Mahjong Solitaire genres. Our portfolio includes 20+ world-class F2P projects, including Hidden City®, Jewels of Rome™, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels of the Wild West™ and more.
We’re looking for candidates for the position of: Motion Designer (with relocate to Armenia, Georgia, Montenegro)
What you’ll do:
- Write scripts, direct and produce videos (promo videos, animatics, etc.);
- Prepare materials based on game assets and their integrations in video;
- Edit audio;
- Work as part of a team.
Examples of works:
- Over one year of experience as a motion designer in a game or similar industry;
- Portfolio and preparedness for a test task;
- Professional After Effects, Photoshop skills;
- Basic 3D-Generalist skills in 3dsMax: modelling, texturing, rigging, animation, shading, lighting, rendering;
- Sense of composition, rhythm, style, color;
- Writing skills in English for communication with piers;
- Speech recognition for management of sound tracks;
- Ability to work as part of a team and accept criticism;
- Willingness to handle a task in a creative way, show initiative;
- Seeking development and high quality results;
- Ability to meet deadlines.
What would be cool:
- Experience in VFX;
- Sound editor skills;
- 3D, 2D skills;
- Experience in Premiere Pro;
- Artistic education.
What we offer:
- Working for a Swedish company with a portfolio of 20+ world-class F2P projects localized into 15 languages.
- Opportunity to participate in all stages of the product development cycle.
- Opportunity to work in an international team.
- Official employment, full social package.
- Flexible working hours.
- Voluntary health insurance.
- English-learning courses with highly qualified teachers.
- Relocation program that allows you to organize your move at a minimum cost.
- Comfortable office in each location (5 countries, 7 cities).
- Additional bonuses from project profits for project teams.
- Performance awards program for key employees of the company.
- R&D Project Development: an opportunity to create your own project on the company’s foundation.
- Paid conferences, trainings, and workshops.
- Internal educational platform (educational webinars in all specializations represented in the company).
- Entertaining and gen ed hangouts/master classes.
- Opportunity to participate in joint charity projects.
- Free sports activities.
Want to join our team and start developing games played by millions around the world? Then send us your resume now and make sure to update your mail often so as not to miss a reply from our recruiter :)
Learn more about G5 Games: