G5 Games is a game developer and publisher headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. We have over 900+ talented professionals worldwide who work remotely or in one of our 10 locations. More than 20 years ago, the company became one of the first mobile game developers in the world.
You may know us from hit projects like Sherlock, Hidden City®, Mahjong Journey®, The Secret Society®, the Jewels series, and many others.
We are currently looking for an experienced 2D Character Artist to join one of our casual project and will work on creation of characters. Do you have what it takes? Apply now!
What you’ll do:
- Create characters and everything related to them: the creation of thematic skins, emotions and poses for dialogues, cutting for animation;
- Work in a team and collaborate with outsourcers;
- Work in casual style.
It’s important to us:
- Gaming development experience (at least 3 years);
Extensive knowledge necessary to work within the specialty:
- Knowledge of anatomy;
- Familiarity with the history and design of costume;
- Ability to draw emotions;
Mastery of basic artistic disciplines and tools:
- Understanding of the color and light rules;
- Understanding of linear and aerial perspective;
- Understanding of proportions;
- Understanding of the composition rules;
- General visual art skills: lighting, form, conveying the characteristics of materials, etc.;
- Professional Photoshop skills;
- Russian language - at least upper intermediate.
Would be a great bonus:
- Basic 3D knowledge
We don’t expect you to be equally good at everything, but it’s important for us that you’d be prepared to take on different tasks within your area of expertise if the project requires it
Working at G5 is about:
- The opportunity to bring your ideas to life in an international company with a multimillion audience: G5 games are played by 250 million users worldwide;
- Official employment in one of our locations or remotely under a contract;
- Assistance with relocation that helps move to one of the countries where the company has offices: Armenia, Bulgaria, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Cyprus, Malta, or Montenegro;
- Maintaining a work-life balance of employees: remote work and flexible hours, sports reimbursement, and health insurance payment;
- Charitable activities: you can initiate your own project with the company's support or participate in G5 Charity events;
- Opportunities for professional development: access to resources for creating your own projects within R&D, an internal educational platform, and training webinars covering various specialties;
- Bonus system: project profit bonus for project teams and a performance share program for key employees;
- Language courses: free English lessons, speaking clubs for all proficiency levels, and free study language of the country of relocation;
- Entertainment: corporate events and team buildings, master classes for adults and children, webinars with guest speakers, coffee talks, quizzes, and contests.
Please be aware that the email correspondence with G5 Games representatives is conducted via "g5e.com" only.
More about G5 Games:
Follow us on social media: Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram
Swedish mobile game developer G5 Games organized IT-breakfast in Yerevan
How the G5 team draws attention to blood donation and supports a blood center in Kharkiv