Have you always dreamed of doing what you love and enjoying your work every day? We invite you to the G5 Entertainment team! Let's develop and create better games together :)
G5 Entertainment AB is a Swedish mobile game publisher and developer. 20 years ago we became the first mobile developers in the CIS and since then we have been leading the game industry. We develop games in the genres of Match-3, Hidden Object, Mahjong Solitaire. Our portfolio includes 20+ world-class f2p projects, including Hidden City®, Jewels of Rome™, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels of the Wild West™, etc.
We are looking for a candidate for the following position: SysOPS Engineer (remote)
- More than 2 years of experience in Linux administration. Strong knowledge of performance analysis tools, package managers, file systems, disks, and hardware/software raid arrays.
- Knowledge of LAMP/LEMP stacks, including installation and configuration.
- Experience working with GIT/Subversion version control systems.
- Understanding the structure and operation of networks, basic skills in working with iptables/firewalld.
- Experience working with monitoring systems, preferably Grafana. Ability to analyze charts and notifications.
- Practical experience in database administration (MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL). Knowledge of SQL basics.
- Knowledge of bash languages and ability to build algorithms.
- Knowledge of TLS, certificate chains, setup and installation experience.
What would be cool:
- Knowledge of Python/Perl scripting languages.
- Experience working with cloud platforms (AWS, GCP).
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience working with Atlassian products.
- Experience with Ansible.
- Experience working with CI/CD tools.
What you’ll do:
- Configure, check, and automate backup plans.
- Maintain, configure, support, and update corporate infrastructure.
- React to monitoring incidents.
- Find and fix issues in the operation of server hardware and applications.
- Automate routine tasks.
- Handle user requests.
- Prepare technical documentation.
What we offer:
- Work for a Swedish company with a portfolio of over 20 global free-to-play (F2P) projects that have been translated in 15 languages;
- Participate in the full product development cycle;
- Grow your career with an international company;
- Official/contract employment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Full benefits package;
- Comprehensive, company-subsidized medical insurance;
- Educational programs in English with highly qualified instructors;
- Comfortable offices in seven cities across five different countries;
- Earn bonuses from project revenue for the teams you're involved in;
- Performance share program for key employees;
- R&D Project Development: opportunities for creating your own project within the framework of the company;
- Paid conferences, trainings, and workshops;
- Internal training platform (educational webinars for all specializations within the company);
- Fun and educational hangouts/master classes;
- Attend our annual internal TeamUp conferences abroad;
- Participate in charity projects;
- Free exercise classes.
Want to join our team and start developing games that are played by millions around the world? Then send us your CV and refresh your email more often so as not to miss the letter from our recruiter :)
More about G5 Games: