- Operate monetization framework within the company’s game portfolio to achieve a balance of monetization and retention;
- Take lead in the development and optimization of the company’s monetization framework;
- Take part in developing monetization and retention strategy for the game portfolio;
- Analyze the performance of the monetization framework and features, identify improvement opportunities, conduct research and experiments to improve KPI.
Human resources management:
- Coach team members in their work to foster their development in their current position or in view of their career perspectives;
- Carry out and validate performance assessments and set team objectives;
- Help set out development activities (e.g. training) for team members;
- Approve time sheets and manage team members’ absences and vacation time;
- Carry out all other related team management tasks.
- BA/BS degree in Math, Economics, Computer Science or other quantitative field;
- Experience or education in Marketing, Psychology is a plus;
- 5+ years of experience in a monetization, product management, or similar role; preferably at a gaming company;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to apply business strategy to data analysis and recommendations;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and visual reporting skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build new relationships.
What we offer:
- Cozy and roomy office space;
- Full-time position, a flexible work schedule;
- Formal employment, full social package;
- Friendly team members and open-to-everyone working environment;
- English language courses;
- Gym and fitness classes for employees.