Have you always dreamed of doing what you love and enjoying your work every day? We invite you to the G5 Entertainment team! Let's develop and create better games together :)
G5 Entertainment AB is a Swedish mobile game publisher and developer. 20 years ago we became the first mobile developers in the CIS and since then we have been leading the game industry. We develop games in the genres of Match-3, Hidden Object, Mahjong Solitaire. Our portfolio includes 20+ world-class f2p projects, including Hidden City®, Jewels of Rome™, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels of the Wild West™, etc.
We are looking for a candidate for the following position: Project Lead Game Creative Designer (remote)
What you are going to do:
- Collaborate with the leading project specialists to make decisions on the product development strategy.
- Maintain design documentation.
- Collaborate with narrative designers, artists, and programmers to create an engaging gaming experience.
- Design new features and game mechanics systems. Bring your design ideas to life and analyze their effectiveness.
- Collaborate with the balance designer to develop optimal solutions for the project balance.
- Collaborate with the narrative designer to adapt existing mechanics and come up with new ones in order to enhance story immersion experience for the player.
- Examine the results based on analytics and player feedback.
What we expect:
- Experience as Game Designer (at least 3 years).
- Released game projects available.
- Systemic thinking. Ability to articulate, in written and oral form, a game design that will provide the best gaming experience within the overall concept of the project.
- Ability to work in a team to bring your game design to life.
- Extensive gaming experience. You’ve played several hundred games on all devices available and you understand what makes them tick!
- Ability to combine your own understanding of the game, analytics data, and player feedback to improve the design of the game.
- Being responsible for the quality of the gaming experience you create.
- Ability to experiment in search of new gaming experiences.
Would be cool if you have:
- Experience in managing a design team.
- Strong knowledge of probability theory and ability to use it in Excel.
- Basic Photoshop or Visio skills, ability to sketch and create game loops and UI schemes.
- Understanding of player psychology and motivations.
- Understanding of the principles and processes involved in creating free-to-play mobile games.
What we offer:
- Work for a Swedish company with a portfolio of over 20 global free-to-play (F2P) projects that have been translated in 15 languages;
- Participate in the full product development cycle;
- Grow your career with an international company;
- Official/contract employment;
- Possibility of relocation;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Full benefits package;
- Comprehensive, company-subsidized medical insurance;
- Educational programs in English with highly qualified instructors;
- Earn bonuses from project revenue for the teams you're involved in;
- Performance share program for key employees;
- R&D Project Development: opportunities for creating your own project within the framework of the company;
- Paid conferences, trainings, and workshops;
- Internal training platform (educational webinars for all specializations within the company);
- Fun and educational hangouts/master classes;
- Attend our annual internal TeamUp conferences abroad;
- Participate in charity projects;
- Free exercise classes.
Want to join our team and start developing games that are played by millions around the world? Then send us your CV and refresh your email more often so as not to miss the letter from our recruiter :)
More about G5 Games: