Have you always dreamed of doing what you love and enjoying your work every day? We invite you to the G5 Entertainment team! Let's develop and create better games together :)
G5 Entertainment AB is a Swedish mobile game publisher and developer. 20 years ago we became the first mobile developers in the CIS and since then we have been leading the game industry. We develop games in the genres of Match-3, Hidden Object, Mahjong Solitaire. Our portfolio includes 20+ world-class f2p projects, including Hidden City®, Jewels of Rome™, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels of the Wild West™, etc.
We are looking for a candidate for the following position: Business Process Writer (remote).
What you’ll do:
- Write business documentation for the Marketing department in accordance with standards;
- Interview employees to get information about the current state of work processes, missing and/or not-up-to-date documentation;
- Collaborate with Marketing department management on creating and maintaining an up-to-date state of business documentation (Processes, Policies, Guidelines, HowTos, etc.);
- Collaborate with a staff of other departments on maintenance of up-to-date and correct state of links to Marketing’s business documentation in other departments’ documentation.
Who will be a great fit:
- Experienced with writing and maintaining business documentation (Processes, Policies, Guidelines, HowTos, etc.);
- Has an experience in business process evaluation and design;
- Knowledge of business process modeling standards (e.g. EPC, IDEF0, etc.);
- Advanced user of office (text editors and spreadsheets) and flowcharting software (e.g. Visio, DrawIO, Miro, etc.);
- High level of attention to detail and a certain degree of perfectionism;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Great task/time management and stakeholder management skills;
- Fluent spoken and written English and Russian (Advanced).
What we offer:
- Work for a Swedish company with a portfolio of over 20 global free-to-play (F2P) projects that have been translated in 15 languages;
- Participate in the full product development cycle;
- Grow your career with an international company;
- Official/contract employment;
- Possibility of relocation;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Full benefits package;
- Comprehensive, company-subsidized medical insurance;
- Educational programs in English with highly qualified instructors;
- Earn bonuses from project revenue for the teams you're involved in;
- Performance share program for key employees;
- R&D Project Development: opportunities for creating your own project within the framework of the company;
- Paid conferences, trainings, and workshops;
- Internal training platform (educational webinars for all specializations within the company);
- Fun and educational hangouts/master classes;
- Attend our annual internal TeamUp conferences abroad;
- Participate in charity projects;
- Free exercise classes.
Want to join our team and start developing games that are played by millions around the world? Then send us your CV and refresh your email more often so as not to miss the letter from our recruiter :)
More about G5 Games: